iPhone gets an add-on Flash for better quality pictures

You are a little jealous that iPhone 4 has a LED flash? If you are still using old 2G/3G/3GS iPhone and wish you had outbreaks, according to Iflash - a small LED flash key.
 
Iflash connection to 30-pin connector of your iPhone, and has on / off button to get it to function as a flash or as a normal flashlight. I know, I know you've probably already on the phone as a flashlight, like me, but a proper flashlight is always better. God knows how many times I pushed my head into the dark, and my cell phone display as light.

Most people use a flash in the darkness, so that their photos to be washed. The fact that it should work for you "fill" to get the details from the shadows, if it is sunny outside. A little meme to help you take better photos next time you travel.

Iflash will cost me $ 40. It's small, has a little device you drag it to your iPhone 3,5 mm jack for headphones and is perfect for your niece or nephew come the holidays.

No comments: