iPad gets Live TV and scheduling through Remote Access App

Look, it was not so bad? If you are confused, we are only on the week, the iPad owners on Android-like "chuckle brothers with remote access Dish Network, April was heard from today, is that the same piece of software in App Store, the iPad owners to watch live and recorded programs, as long as I am connected to broadband, sling-like device Sling adapter allows.
This also allows iPad owners to browse and search after nine days of programming, planning DVR recordings, manage conflicts, delete shows to multiple recipients, and their use as a tablet fully functional remote control, however much our concern is not t have the power, the hero of a show worth seeing again.

1 comment:

gman said...

I have a DISH Network Sling Adapter and I love it because I use it all the time. I always have my phone so I don’t have to remember to bring anything extra and it’s always hooked up at home with my DISH employee DVR ready for me to watch recordings or live TV. My wife is dragging me all over the place Christmas shopping because she wants’ to have some “ quality time” with me but she’s so into the shopping she doesn’t notice I’m watching TV on my phone (until I walk into a wall which happened the other day.)